Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"Care Filled Stitches"


I've been a bit side tracked with my jackets and Wearables lately working on a project with Nancy Dill the owner of QuiltWoman.com - more about that on the next post!

So today I'm taking a break and I'm off to Quilters Crossing in West Nyack NY for a "Care Filled Stitching Day" to give a free workshop on my Lounge Lizard Pants to benefit the Rockland Family Shelter in New City NY.

You'll get a free pattern and workshop on how to make the pants as long as you make one pair to donate to the Shelter!

If you have the time please stop by for a very worthy cause!

See you there!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Rosenberg said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Golden Thyme Designs said...

My pleasure Elizabeth! We'll be seeing each other in June! Save me some time for coffee or dinner!